All we know that Raksha Bandhan is among the most popular festivals of India, celebrated with much pomp and show. However of almost all the regions celebrate this auspicious occasion with great devotion, the customs can vary from place to place. Rakhi is the festival, celebrated to bolster the love bond between siblings. About this very day, sisters tie a sacred thread around the right wrist of her brother while praying for his good health and wellness. Brothers also in exchange vow to protect their sisters all evils of life. As you may know no occasion or festival is done without gifts, hence, each one of these customs are then gifting and grand dining. This festival of Rakhi isn’t just celebrated by the siblings but by all of the family members as well. If you’re wondering when is Rakhi 2012, let’s inform you, Rakhi 2012 will be observed on 2nd August.
Since, many Indians are settled abroad, sisters cannot tie Rakhi for their brother. Now-a-days, sisters send Rakhi threads and gifts for their brother to make them feel special. In addition, brother also in exchange send Rakhi return gifts to their sisters to include joy to the festival. Seeing this, probably the most proficient online gifting portals continues to be enabling the NRIs to transmit Rakhi to India since over ten years. By sending Rakhi to India this portal has won million of satisfied hearts. If you’re wondering what to send your dearest brother this Rakhi 2012, let’s talk of the Top 5 Gifts you can decide to delight him.
1. Hampers For Brothers – Since gift hamper features a host of items together, it can make a wonderful gift option. Search through the Hampers for Brother section to determine the article available herein. In case your brother is a working personnel, you are able to opt for a hamper including executive bag, belt, formal shirt and so forth. Since dry fruits and sweets are thought to be auspicious, choosing these two items will certainly add charm towards the ambiance. If you want him to visit out for a nice dinner, you are able to choose hamper including voucher for Dominos Pizza. Send Rakhi to India along with these vouchers that will definitely charm your brother. By knowing just when was Rakhi, make some unique intends to make the day eventful.
2. Gifts Vouchers – Never fear, if you are confused what gift to pair together with your Rakhi to India. You are able to surprise your brother with gift vouchers from different brands available herein the website. By gifting him vouchers from renowned apparel brands for example pantaloons, Shoppers Stop or Wills Lifestyle, you are able to give him a chance to shop. Choosing vouchers from Taj, Mainland China or Baskins Robbins would actually be a fab idea for the foodie brother. Hence send Rakhi to India together with these vouchers making the event truly memorable.
3. Men’s Personal Care – Now-a-days cosmetics aren’t used by women but men too use various personal care what to groom themselves. Seeing the growing interest in personal care items has arranged a large collection from different renowned brands for example Park Avenue, Gilette, L’Oreal, Garnier, Adidas and much more to name a few. Check the items available herein making your pick to transmit Rakhi gifts to India.
4. Men’s Wear – Since about this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, siblings start a full day by wearing new clothes, you are able to amaze your brother by sending clothes out of this online portal. This store showcases both formal in addition to casual wears for males. You can gift your brother a proper pant and shirt from renowned brands for example Louis Philippe, Allen Solley, Van Heusen, Park Avenue and so forth, which he can wear at his workplace. Denim shirts or jeans may also be gifted on Rakhi.
5. Men’s Accessories – Every man ought to keep some must-have accessories in his wardrobe if he desires to look stylish and trendy. For example, every man must have a classic watch in its wardrobe. And when your brother loves watches, you are able to gift him with a branded watch which matches well with his personality from Titan, Timex, Citizen, Sonata and so forth. A leather wallet where he is able to keep his debit and charge cards will definitely be a decent gift option.
Now since we’ve already discussed about just when was Rakhi 2012, you can browse through the gift section to organize from now onwards. Sending Rakhi to India never was been this simple and easy , hassle free.